Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Pink's Kreative Korner: Minion Maddness & Hello Kitty Ballerina



I love creating ANYTHING, but I must say Amigurumi (crochet dolls/stuffed animals) are one of my favorites. Mostly because of the joy and comfort they bring to the children in my life. So I FINALLY finished my latest creation Miss Hello Kitty and she's a ballerina! Both of my beautiful nieces have been waiting on  hello kitty amigurumi dolls made by their Auntie Pink since they were in her mother's wombs! Lol...... now that they have made début into the world Auntie Pink is officially late for the party! Well I completed the first Miss Kitty and here she is!
 




 
The second Hello Kitty is on her way to completion and I can't wait to send them off for some major cuddle time with my nieces!!
 
 
Keeping on my quest to finish all of my procrastinated projects, last month I also finished my son's minion from the Despicable Me movies!! My oldest son JJ got his for his birthday in September and  I decided to make one for my youngest. JJ is a basketball fanatic so I made his wearing favorite basketball player's "jersey overalls" and we call him "King James". My youngest MaKai loves all of the minions so I just settled on the short one with the comb over and middle part in his hair! I think he is too cute in the movies!! His name in the movie is "Dave" so that's what we decided to call him!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment