Thursday, July 30, 2015

Pink's Kreative Korner: My new My little pony hair!

Anyone who really knows me knows that I love change up my hair.....some (mainly my husband) would venture to say I have a slight addiction to being a chameleon when it comes to the tresses! It's pretty funny when I try to convince the hubby why it is so imperative that I change my hair this time, or what is oh so different about this new style/hair or why this new hair will so much better/more convenient/better maintainable than the last! I think he agrees to my ever changing hair xscapades because he is so grateful that I can pull it off myself without HIM having to give me a million bucks (not really) to pay SOMEONE ELSE to do it for me.... (Insert cosmetology license to the rescue,lol) 

So I've had this wig that I ordered a while back, that that been on reserve in my wig vault (lol). I didn't really want to pull it out until the fall because it's long and I hate having long hair in the hot summer.....HOWEVER...I've been so (what I call) hair bored lately....so I decided to whip it out do this cool color concept that I've been dreaming up for a while now. This turned out to definitely be my favorite fav custom colored full lace wig yet! The best part of having alopecia areata is all the fun things I get to do with my hair and wigs!! so here she is.... "My Little Pony" 



 




Here are the colors I used....
 
We shall see how long "my little pony" curbs my hair changing appetite.....but as for now....I am totally in love with her! 

~Pink~


1 comment:

  1. The extension looks really nice. It doesn't look like a wig at all, and I bet no one would even know that the thing that's in your is is wogs / nat of wings. know until you tell them so. Anyway, thank you for sharing this post with us. People who would like to try hair extensions could use it as reference. Thanky you!

    Tommy Clark @ Her Hair Company

    ReplyDelete